Monday, April 9, 2012

Dear, Get Your Package Tracking Number

Gifts has been shipped, get your package tracking number, as below:

 1. Meenakshi Kapur

Date: 04/23/2012

   Date: 05/14/2012

2. Sakthidevi Ranganathan

   Date: 05/03/2012


   Date: 05/14/2012



3. Amritajawahar
Date: 04/23/2012
Date: 05/14/2012

4. Pinky Balani

                                                          Date: 04/23/2012
                                                      Date: 05/14/2012




If you haven't received our gifts after 45 days, please feel free to contact me, my email: jennifer.liu@grandgowns.com
it’s my honor to help you, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Best Regards!

2 comments:

  1. i cant understand your tracking numbers and send free gifts please explain my confusion thanks and am from pakistan this contest allow my country kindly answer me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,

    This is Meenakshi Kapur.

    I am trying to send email to you with links but it is coming back to me with failure notice Kindly let me know what needs to be done.....

    Also, there is issue going on with website also. Sometimes it opens up and sometimes it does not and when ever I am trying to open GoodGoodsChina website GoDaddy.com website is opening up....Please help........

    ReplyDelete