Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thank abeer for sharing wedding photos - GrandGowns.com Real Customer





""""Love, happiness longing: all of them had gathered waiting for my wedding dress ... At first I was scared and considered it a risk ... It is the most important day in my life ..How will MY dress?? . And waited for wedding dress arrival ... ... Finally, my wedding dress arrived ... A wonderful,elegant, luxurious, comfortable, self-express ... I felt great and I wished that Monica and Alina here to see my surprise and joy ... At my wedding I looked like the princess  ... And my  sisters surprised  and they said only wooooooooooooooooooooow my God, you are shining and your dress is amazing, great,  and wonderful ...Thank you goodgoodschina, Monica, Alina, and all staff , i  will buy all of my needs and dresses from goodgoodschina ONLY. ... I love you all ....YOU ALL MADE MY DAY....""""""

From abeer
Order No. Jan10005
Country: Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment