Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Real Wedding Stories and Pictures - GrandGowns.com





Dear Alina:

I received my dress and it looks really nice,I hav't tried it on because its jus me and i need help :)So I will be trying it soon.Also I would just like to say that are so helped out. Thanks you so very much from the bottom of my heart. I know its your job but still love you for everything :) I really woud't have probabaly ordered it if it werent for your goals if i would probably be all confuse and had nitemare. So once again, Thank you both for making my wedding gown this well and possible..It really is the most big day in my life. I even add the red net fabric in the linning of the dress, which lets it seem more spicy! :) :) Will keep in touch Take care and keep smiling Yours sincerely Zenlle

my lovely Alina , i miss u so much , its becausee of me im so strees before my big wedding day!

from zenelle
Order NO. Dec40003
Country: zimbabwe


No comments:

Post a Comment