Friday, March 16, 2012

Thanks grandgowns you get a 120% good business from me







"HI i own a store in north preston selling bridal wear, i have been dealing with goodgoodschina for a couple of years, i have had such a wonderful relationship with this company they really do cater to the customers needs, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PATIENCE, UNDERSTANDING,CO-OPERATION and DELIVERY is always on time i always order late and they still come on top for me i love this company and i will give them my business forever or as long as i am in business thanks goodgoodschina you get a 120% good business from me and all my customers who are overly satisfied with your products"

From Carol
Attached I'm sending you a photo of mine (in blue) and Juliana Sans (in orange) who also purchased the dress with you. This was a wedding party on April 28th.

Gabriela
 Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment